View Profile CHGangBoy05

27 Audio Reviews

Wow! This is probably your best work. The dynamics are just gorgeous, it's a pity that there are not enough effects, the sound is excellent, the atmosphere is just cool! In addition to the lack of effects that emphasize the brightness of the sound like Swipe downs or swipe UPS, there are no complaints. This is a well-deserved 10 points! Well done! Keep it up!

I haven't heard the Schtiffles ' The Cycle soundtrack, but this work isn't a remake of this track at all. There is an element from Taut Strings from it. The genre match is excellent, the dynamics are not bad, the sound is excellent! If you called this work a remake of tout Strings, I'd give it a higher score, but ... 7 points.

OverDecorated responds:

Um. I never knew this existed, but... The Cycle IS by Schtiffles. I just listened to Taut Strings...
THE CYCLE IS A REMAKE OF TAUT STRINGS!!!
Listen here: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bENF6lCENks

Not bad. This track lived up to the genre you released it in. The dynamics are at a good level, but it needs to be added a little more to make the sound explosive. The drum samples are great, you just need to work on the sound - and you have 10 points in your pocket. And so 9 points.

Simple harsh musiciant from the harshest city of Russia. Meloman, with the big imaginary, but with so big simplicity.

18, Male